Monday, November 7, 2011

Autobahn
I saw a vanity license plate this afternoon about which I've not yet decided on an opinion. The motorcar was a B.M.W. 550i with the plate BMW550I. The plate is not clever, but the question is whether it is obnoxiously dull or so intentionally dull as to come all the way around the horn & become amusing. I am, as aforementioned, undecided. Thoughts?

This Week in Motorsport
Velocity, the automobile-themed name by which Discovery's H.D. Theater channel has been re-branded, aired the Rally Catalunya (Rally de España) this weekend, but I've not yet had the chance to watch the rally, which was run a fortnight hence. Rallying: Embrace the madness.

Rally monkey!

The Rebe Black Dot Song of the Day
They Might Be Giants, "I Palindrome I" from Apollo 18 (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"Someday Mother will die and I'll get the money,
Mom leans down and says, 'My sentiments exactly,
'You son of a bitch.'"

No comments: