Monday, October 1, 2012

Project GLOWWORM | Operation ÖSTERREICH
My current collection of belts are drawn as tightly as they have been in my ownership of them. To find me using smaller belts, you would have to go back to an early era. The problem this presents, & this is the sort of problem one wants to have, is keeping my pants up. I don't have much of an arse. Several close male kinsmen have what could be termed "bubble butts," but no such luck for your humble narrator. There's just not much of a ledge from which to suspend my pants, meaning they must be held up almost solely by the clinching force of the belt. (Or is that a cinching force?) If this continues, & I most certainly hope that it does, I shall have to punch new holes in a couple of my belts sooner rather than later, having already reached the innermost hole.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Men at Work, "Down Under" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: