Monday, June 17, 2013

The Explorers' Club
№ CCCXLV - The S.S. Normandie.









Perchance to Dream
I had a brief instant-message chat with Comrade Coquettish before falling asleep in the wee hours of Monday morning, which surely influenced the following dream from Monday morning proper: I was the boyflesh to Comrade Coquettish, who was my girlflesh. We were in an aerodrome or large, modern railway station, encountering problems with an automatic, electronic currency-exchange machine. The difficulty was that it kept giving us many different currencies all at the same time—American dollars, British pounds, euros, Canadian dollars, yen, Australian dollars, rubles, et cetera. All of a sudden, as is the way of dreams, the setting changed to offices in a skyscraper, evidently the company at which we both worked. Just a suddenly, my relationship with Comrade Coquettish was direly threatened by a romantic rival, who also happened to be my immediate boss, Mitt Romney. I was losing my girl to that slick Lothario, but shortly before I awoke I seemed to have stymied his efforts by revealing to him that I knew what was afoot. He knew that I knew, & that was not to his liking.

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
Go Sailor, "The Boy Who Sailed Around the World" from Go Sailor (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: From the iTunes playlist "Ocean."

Sonntag, 16 Juni
The Aquabats!, "Lobster Bucket!" from The Fury of The Aquabats! (Captain Thumbs Up!)

Commentary: Sweet merciful crap, I love The Aquabats! Super Show! It's super rad!

No comments: