Monday, December 23, 2013

The Rebel Black Dot Christmas Song of the Day
Brian d'Arcy James, "Michigan Christmas" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"I want a Michigan Christmas,
With Michigan snow on the Saginaw trees,
And I want to be home with my family,
A Michigan Christmas is all I'm asking for, please.

"I want the Thumb of the Mitten,
The Mackinac Bridge, a Lake Michigan breeze,
And I want to be home with my family,
A Michigan Christmas is all I'm asking for, please…

"But I know a place that is a special,
Where memories linger as sweet as your dreams,
And I want a Michigan Christmas,
A Michigan Christmas is all I'm asking for…"

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Wilson said...

Thank ye, & merry Christmas! I hope that either in the past you've been able to enjoy or in the future you'll be able to enjoy the myriad splendors of a Michigan Christmas.

Unknown said...

The Rebel Black Dot Christmas Song of the Day very Great Song we celebrate that day with a lot of fun Metro Airport Taxi