Friday, January 29, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day

The Cars, "Just What I Needed" via iTunes (The Last Angry Man)

Commentary: Who has two thumbs & spent two hours sitting in a motorcar on the shoulder of the expressway waiting for a tow truck that was promised to arrive "in less than forty minutes"?


The curious bit about today's R.B.D.S.O.T.D. is that I didn't so much pick "Just What I Needed" this morning as it was presented to me, already & inexplicably highlighted when I opened iTunes, apropos of nothing I had been doing the previous night, when I shut down iTunes. The Cars, on a day when I had car trouble; "Just What I Needed," when a tow truck was just what I needed. Spooky!
"You're just what I needed,
You're just what I needed,
You're just what I needed,
Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

No comments: