Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 343.8 lbs
This weigh-in: 343.2 lbs.
Difference: -0.6 lbs.

Cooperating with my brother's strictly regimented, breadless diet over the weekend, I ate even less than he did, eating at what felt like a starvation level. Sure, I lost another half a pound (1/2 lbs.), but that's nothing compared to the seven-plus pounds (7.2 lbs.) shed in the previous week; so, I still have little idea of what's really going on, of how to lose weigh on a sustainable basis. It is a foundational principle of ÖSTERREICH that I refuse to let not knowing what I'm doing discourage me. I know where I want to go, I'm just not sure how to get there. Onward!

Bonus! Song o' the Day
Jim Gaffigan, "Eat Healthy" from Beyond the Pale (The Last Angry Man)

Commentary:
"It's all relative, eating healthy. I mean, I eat kind of healthy compared to some of the Eskimos up in Alaska. They're eating blubber up there! I'm practically starving myself on my Cinnebon…"

No comments: