Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day: SKApril!


Mad Caddies, "Macho Nachos" from Duck and Cover (The Last Angry Rude Boy)

Skammentary: Wait a second, I don't think there are any nachos in this song. I don't think there are any nachos in this song at all!
"Let's go!

"Lost sight of all you ever dreamed of,
The force that swept you away,
The leaves were changing and the tree was rearranging,
The season had swallowed the day.

"You want everything,
Unfair it may seem,
Your eyes have been closed for so long.
We tried to make the break,
What about give and take?
Some times will come when you are wrong.

"I sense the new day has fallen,
I see the trouble in your eyes,
The tree will fall, I'm not crying at all,
It's no surprise, your jaded eyes!

I hope you found the road you wanted,
I could not find the words to say,
The lies were spoken and the promises broken
A wave of illusion, dismay.

"You want everything,
Unfair it may seem,
Your will has been gone for so long.
We tried to make a break,
What about give & take?
The rights not outweighing the wrong?

"I sense the new day has fallen…"

No comments: