Monday, April 30, 2018

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day: SKApril!


Less Than Jake, "Scott Farcas Takes It on the Chin" from Hello Rockview (The Last Angry Rude Boy)

Skammentary: The obligatory corrections, because I am a captious devil: The album title should be Hello, Rockview; the comma is not optional. Also, though perhaps this could be defended on copyright grounds, but the character from A Christmas Story referenced in the title is actually named Scut Farkus, not "Scott Farcas."
"When I think of how I'm feeling right now,
Somehow I still remember how I felt four years ago,
And when I think of how things are right now,
The same old stuff from years ago…"
I hope & trust one & all enjoyed this eighth edition of SKApril. Remember, ska is dead; so, don't stop skanking! "Ska, ska ska!"

No comments: