Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 338.0 lbs
This weigh-in: 338.8 lbs.
Difference: +0.8 lbs.

As the man said, "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." I know what to do to get what I want, the challenge is in choosing, in each moment, to do that instead of choosing habit, instead of choosing to do what I've always done.

Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
Tally Hall, "Just Apathy" from Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum (The Last Angry Elephant)

Commentary:
"I'm too much or not enough,
Maybe everyone else is messed up,
Well, anyway, I can't seem to stay
In just one state of mind…

"'Cause it's one thing or another,
I don't even know why I even bother,
Something I just can't get around…"

No comments: