Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Operation ÖSTERREICH: V Week of Lent Edition

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 342.0 lbs.
This weigh-in: 338.8 lbs.
Difference: -3.2 lbs.

I'm somewhat surprised by this result, because I was traveling from Saturday through Tuesday & I give myself blanket permission to eat terribly when I'm on the road (including air travel). But I skipped dinner at the aerodrome on Saturday night, because I wasn't really hungry, & when I got off the freeway to hit a fast food burger joing on Tuesday night, none was to be found; they must have been miles down the road, & I didn't have the patience to deal with that nonsense. I elected to have grab a snack from the filling station. This is not virtue, dear readers: your humble narrator is a connoisseur of filling station food, this particular filling station convenience store was inconveniently lacking anything substantive like sandwiches, leaving only snacks on the menu.
Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH!
The Aquabats!, "Holiday Road!" from the I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas Too! E.P. (Captain Thumbs Up!)

No comments: