Tuesday, April 29, 2003

By some time tomorrow evening, I should have ye olde internet available in my room.

The girls, my roommates Lauren and Julie, seem to be into doing things as a group. For now, it's still charming. Today we, along with Neutral Man, got free ice cream at Ben & Jerry's. On moral grounds, I will not pay for anything there, but I'm happy to eat all the free ice cream I can get my hands on.

Neutral Man and I watched X-Men this afternoon. I can't wait until Friday, even if X2: X-Men United is a stupid title.

Skeeter's flying back to Michigan tomorrow. I wish she had the money to stay in New York over the summer. She'd be happier there.

I think I've figured out how to deal with the Borg on Star Trek: Odyssey. More later.

I'm a little bit tired, but mostly it's just dehydration.

When I think about 1213, what I think about are the times I spent there with Lindsay. Sweet merciful crap, I'm so far from being over her it isn't even funny.

No comments: