Friday, April 11, 2003

Fat Squirrels There's a new series of car commercials, I believe for Volkswagon, about people having random conversations since their VWs are so easy to drive they no longer have to think about it. In one, two girls are talking about how they've never seen a fat squirrel. Come to Ann Arbor, baby! We've got some squirrles so fat they can barely walk and certainly couldn't scurry up a tree even if their lived depended on it. We need to put up a sign on M14 by the Main Street exit: "Ann Arbor - Home of the Obese Squirrel!"

Sorry I've been blogging so infrequently, but we've been having problems with the house's cable modem. And instead of walking up to campus just to blog, I've been sitting on the porch reading.

Two weeks until I have to move. Wild.

Yesterday was a bad day in hockey. Michigan was knocked out of the NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament by Minnesota, 3-2 in overtime, and the Red Wings lost game 1 of their series against the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, 2-1 in triple overtime. Fudgenits!

It's a lucky thing for me that Lent is almost over, because I'm really jonesing for a pizza. And meat on Fridays. Meatless Fridays are hands down the worst part of Lent. If that doesn't get me into Heaven, man, I'm going to feel jipped.

No comments: