Tuesday, April 1, 2003

Nothing personal, Watergirl, but Levi's ads suck. The only association badgers have with courderoy is eating the kind of bottomfeeders who wear that crap. The only cool courderoy was Jon Britton's courderoy suit at the Homecoming Dance junior year. Man, that thing ruled! That suit was badgerrific. (See, I can use it in a sentence!)

Most people are idiots. In fact, according to the first, second, and fifth Basic Rules of Life, "Most people are fucking morons." This includes, sadly, most members of the blogging community. The blogs I read are the generally non-moronic exceptions, with occasional flashes of reverse brilliance. Sadly, though, all I have to do is follow the links from my favorite blogs to find the real depths of human idiocy (I mean human idiocy beyond the election of Jimmy Carter). The lesson here is that the friends of my friends are fucking stupid. The basic premise of six degress of Kevin Bacon is that everyone on Earth can be connected to everyone else through, at most, six acquaintances. I've got a new game: two degress of John Travolta. Each of us is only two people away from someone as fucking stupid as John Travolta.

Man, without the badgers I'd lose all hope. Nar nar nar nar.

No comments: