Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Hey, I just taught Fishy a trick! Fishy, for those of you who may not know, is my goldfish; I didn't name Fishy, I inherited him, name and all, from the Phantom Frantom (Phrantom?). See, Frantom didn't want to take Fishy all the way out to Colorado when he graduated; so, I took the little guy in. Anyway, the trick: when I put a finger up against the glass of Fishy's "bowl," he comes right up and tries to eat my finger. Sure, it only works right before I feed him, but still, I shall now become insufferable (or at least moreso) with my constant boasting of having taught my goldfish to perform a trick.

An absolutely huge haul of comics today, including the next exciting issue of JSA. Courtney and Billy (The Star-Spangled Kid and Captain Marvel) kissed! Woo hoo! I love being emotionally invested in the lives of fictional people.

RETROACTIVELY MAKING STAR TREK: VOYAGER GOOD, Interlude
Dramatis Personae
Captain Elisabeth McKenna, Commanding Officer - Reason should not always be trusted. In the end, if you know you're right, you've got to go with that. Tricia O'Neil is great, but Susanna Thompson should play Elisabeth McKenna. Long live the Queen.

No comments: