Saturday, May 3, 2003

X2 was everything I knew it could be and more. Thank you, Bryan Singer, thank you so much.

There's no getting around it, girls love Dave Matthews. If the choice is between learning to tolerate DMB or dying a virgin, I think I'd prefer to be a Jesuit rather than a Franciscan.

RETROACTIVELY MAKING STAR TREK: VOYAGER GOOD, Interlude
The pilot episode, "Caretaker," has been renamed "The Stars My Destination." The reasons for this are two in number. "Caretaker" sounds too much like staying in one place, settling down or going home; "The Stars My Destination" sez it all, perfectly capturing the adventureous spirit of exploration. B of all, The Stars My Destination by Alfred Bester is my favorite book of all time and I cannot pass up the opportunity to tip my hat in respect and appreciation.

Thus, Re-Cap Redux
Season One: "The Stars My Destination" - "The Mutiny, Part I"
Season Two: "The Mutiny, Part II" - "Marooned, Part I"
Season Three: "Marooned, Part II" - "Reign of Khan, Part I"

No comments: