Monday, December 6, 2004

I have things to say, but by this point I'm so frustrated with Blogger that I don't even fucking care.

This is a post from Sunday afternoon, but due to technical difficulties at Blogger (insert five hundred twelve repetitions of "Fuck Blogger!" here), this is the first time I've been able to actually access the blasted site. Motherfuckers.

Go Honolulu Blue!
I told you the Lions would be able to best John Navarre. Every single time Drew Henson takes a snap, I earnestly hope he suffers a career-ending injury; I bear no similar ill-will toward John Navarre, I just think he's a no-talent hack. Mooch will have to make some pretty serious revivions to the entire defense and the offensive line during the off season. Two interceptions or no, if there is any possible way the team can renegotiate Dre Bly's contract they should, because right now he is not playing like he's worth $25 million over five years (we're in the second year of that contract). I think the final verdict on Joey Harrington is that he's never going to be a great quarterback, but we could easily do worse. The front office should continue to look for a gem of a quarterback in the draft, but not waste any high picks on one, as Joey will be a fine foundation on which to build the team for several years. This year will still go on the books (my book) as disappointing, as it is all but impossible for the Lions to finish 8-8. But, we can still finish a "respectable" 7-9 if the team pulls together and each player does his job.

Poor Dennis Green. I hope he likes challenges, because he's got to build his team in Arizona without a single decent QB.

H-A-N
And now for something completely different.

No comments: