Sunday, March 23, 2008

Scroll down for the latest round of Who Used To Own It?, it's a gas!

The Christ is risen. Holy holy holy.

Project OSPREY: The Last Angry Bracket
4-4 on the first day of the second round, 6-1-1 on the second. The "tie" is Western Kentucky-San Diego, because I did not predict either to advance past the first round. I did not correctly pick the winner, so I should count it as a loss, no? Except, neither did I predict the eventual loser to best the eventual winner. So, I felt the "tie" was the best option for games in which I picked neither participant. The totals then are 10-5-1 in the second round, 19-13 in the first, and 29-18-1 through the first forty-eight games. Woot!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Duvall, "Jesus Never Leaves Me" from Volume & Density (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: