Thursday, March 20, 2008

Science!
Join me, won't you, as we sail the seas of Titan: oceanlink. Reference to murder be damned, this is the perfect opportunity to mention "all great Neptune's ocean"! Science and Shakespeare, two great tastes that taste great together.

Science!

Fantastically busy day, including The Guy and The Gal and Holy Thursday Mass through a veritable fog of incense, but don't for a minute imagine that stopped me from watching today's Gilmore Girls. (V.C.R.s rule!) And I am ever so sorry to once again delay Round Four of Who Used To Own It? Tomorrow, I promise.

Project OSPREY: The Last Angry Bracket
10-6 on the first day, and most of those I got wrong I had losing in the second round, anyway; I might yet prove to be in good shape. Saturday and Sunday I'm going to watch basketball until my eyes bleed.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Sixpence None the Richer, "Easy to Ignore" from Sixpence None the Richer (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: