Thursday, May 8, 2008

It took some neglect of other things, like bloggy blogging, but I've finally caught up on all the stuff I taped during the Matrimania - D.C. absence: Gilmore Girls, Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures, and the tail end of P.B.S.'s Carrier. Also, my reading project is back on track; I've already completed today's quota and in a few moments I'll try to get a little extra in before nodding off. I love traveling and seeing my far-flung family and friends, but bugger the disruption!

"Voyage of the Damned" ('07 Christmas Special)

"Partners in Crime"
"The Fires of Pompeii"

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The Ataris, "Teenage Riot" from End is Forever (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: The R.B.D.S.O.T.D. may seem like a frivolous pastime, and oftentimes it is, but on some occasions I emotionally invest quite heavily. Yesterday was such a day, as I chronicled the splendor, whimsy, and melancholy of Matrimania - D.C. Today is not such a day, as I have opted for one of The Ataris' least consequential songs. Wheeee!

No comments: