Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Explorers Club
No. LXXXVII - The Short Sunderland.








Sweet fancy Moses, I love flying boats!

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
Fountains of Wayne, "Can't Get It Out of My head" (live) from Out-of-State Plates, Disc 1 (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: I was trying to convince myself of something, but to no avail. I do not believe my heart ever quit "The Endurance," despite public pronouncements to that effect. I misled no one more than mine own self.

Samstag, 26 Juli
Less Than Jake, "The State of Florida" from GNV FLA (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: This one goes out to The Watergirl, currently on holiday in the State of Florida, the second worst state in the Union.

"He says Florida is slowly sinking,
Sinking into the ocean.
He says the housing tracts
Are built on half facts
And the rest half fiction.

...

Too much too soon too little too late."

No comments: