Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Explorers Club
№ CCXXXVIII - Atalanta.







The Stars My Destination
The Space Age is drawing to a close, thanks in large part to the monstrous egoism of President Obama (as long as I live I shall never forgive any one of you who voted for that man). A bittersweet farewell to the Space Age: photolink.

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
They Might Be Giants, "The Edison Museum" from No! (T.L.A.M.)

Montag, 6 Juni
Johnny Rivers, "Secret Agent Man" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Words I intend to work into a piece of fiction, spoken by a character but very much echoing mine own sentiments:

"I love Kim & Ashenden, Napoleon Solo & Jim Phelps, Bernard Samson & George Smiley, & you know I adore James Bond, but my favorite spy, without the shadow of a doubt, is John Drake."

No comments: