Friday, October 23, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Hallowe'en Song of the Day!

The Aquabats!, "Chemical Bomb!" from The Aquabats! vs. the Floating Eye of Death! and Other Amazing Adventures, Vol. 1 (Captain Thumbs Up!)

Commentary: This is The Aquabats! at their absolute, least kid-friendly darkest. I mean, seriously, this makes the Reel Big Fish seems like Pollyannas.
"I was at the supermarket
Watching people cut in line,
I started thinking about human nature:
What would you do if there was no more food?
My mind began to wonder
About greed and hunger
And just how many of the countries
Are getting ready for another war.

"But the sun was shining,
And everything seems fine,
So count me in,
I'll see you on the other side.

"Chemical bomb! Chemical bomb!
Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody's dead!
It won't be long! It won't be long!
People gonna run around losing their heads!
A river of blood! Who's gonna live?
The earth is tired of humankind
And I think this world is gonna wash up in Hell…"

No comments: