Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Anti-Valentine's Song of the Day


Mustard Plug, "Miss Michigan" from Evildoers Beware! (The Last Angry Man)

Skammentary:
"I went out with a girl just a little while,
And I loved her so, though she cramped my style,
'Cause every time I'd reach she'd turn away,
And every time I'd call she'd turn and say,
'I'm sorry, Dave, I've got no time,
I've got my life, my life is mine.'
So after a year or maybe more,
I finally got a clue, and I found the door…

"So a single man is what I am
And I'll play the field, do what I can.
I meet a girl, she seems alright,
So I say hello and I spend the night.
Next thing I know she's at my door
And she's calling my house about every hour,
I know it's my fault 'cause I set my own trap,
But all I want now is my solitude back…

"So I meet a girl I know is right,
She's got it all, she's just my type,
So I take it slow, and show her I'm real,
And I treat her right, show how I feel.
Next thing you know I'm so in love,
And it's only her that I'm thinking of,
But I was such a fool, I can see today,
Should have known from the start that the girl was gay.

"Well, I've done it before and I'll do it again,
I've seen the path and I've seen its end,
I've said it before and I'll say it again,
I think I'm better off just dating Miss Michigan!"

No comments: