Friday, November 17, 2017

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day

Reel Big Fish, "A Little Doubt Goes a Long Way" from Cheer Up! (The Last Angry Man)

Skammentary:
"…Maybe it's not right (I have a girlfriend),
Made a friend tonight (Who is a girl, and),
I just wanted to talk to you,
But then I started wonderin' if she's the one, or not…

"Well, I know flirting is nothing and it should be where it ends (Where it ends),
But I know, yes, I know that I want you for more than a friend (More than a friend).

"Maybe it's not right (I have a girlfriend),
Made a friend tonight (Who is a girl, and),
I just wanted to talk to you,
But then I started wonderin'
Oh, yes, I started wonderin', if you're the one, ha ha!

"So I gotta go, gotta go,
Before I do something stupid!
I gotta go!
I gotta go, gotta go,
Before I do something lame!
So I gotta go, gotta go,
Before I do something stupid,
I gotta go!
But I know, I know it's too late."

No comments: