Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 329.8 lbs
This weigh-in: 331.2 lbs.
Difference: +1.4 lbs.

Drat! Because placing blame will help assuage the guilt, shame, & fury this post engenders, I choose to place the ginger ale I've been drinking for the last week as a salve for a sore throat resulting from a stubborn bout of the dreadful sick. At over a hundred calories per can, it adds up.

Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
"Weird Al" Yankovic, "Waffle King" from Alapalooza (The Last Angry Waffler)

Commentary:
"Everywhere I go now, the people cheer,
I never have to wait in line,
People say, 'Right this way, sir, your money's no good here.'
Some day, I betcha they'll build me a shrine.

"And everybody say, 'I'm like your biggest fan!'
'I've seen your picture in in
People magazine.'
Folks come from around the world just to shake my hand…"

No comments: