Friday, January 15, 2021

Bonus! Girl Trouble Song o' the Day

Nil Lara, "Fighting for My Love" from Nil Lara (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary:
"I was taught when I was young,
To share myself, to show my love,
Smile at everyone,
Oh, to shine above the sun.
Now I'm standing next to you,
I think I've changed my point of view,
I've noticed you can tell,
You're fighting for my love.

"For my love,
Yes, you're fighting for my love,
For my love,
Oh yeah, you're fighting for my love!

"Many times I tried to talk,
To let you know someday I'd walk.
In me you found a drug,
An addiction to my love.
I could swear I let you know,
I tried one day to let you go,
You fight me all along,
Yes, you're fighting for my love…

"Now I'm calling back for you,
I figured out I'm missing you,
You're nowhere to be found,
Oh, I've asked and looked around,
Seems you found a better fish,
I must confess I had a wish
To love you all along,
But you fight me for my love,
My love, fight me for my love…"

No comments: