Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Bonus! Girl Trouble Song o' the Day

Five Iron Frenzy, "Pre-Ex-Girlfriend" from Five Iron Frenzy 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary:
"She's so cool it's almost eerie,
She's so fine I lost all hope…

"She said she hated Kenny G.,
That girl is way too good for me,
We'll break up before it starts,
She'll only tear my world apart…

"You might say she's everything
Just before everything goes wrong.
She's sunshine and lightning,
She pulls at my heartstrings,
She's stunning and then she's gone!

"The intellect that girl has,
She's saying, 'Death to false jazz,'
Like Kryptonite to Superman,
She's here to break my heart again,
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!

"Watch her on the floor tonight,
Feel the crush she will incite,
Sparkable, she will ignite,
A beautiful sight!
Softer than the lightest snows,
Watch her as the moment slows,
In my face a door will close
And there she goes!…"

No comments: