Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Operation ÖSTERREICH: Easter Feaster Edition

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 340.2 lbs (Wednesday, 28 April)
This weigh-in: 346.4 lbs.
Difference: +6.2 lbs.

In truth, I'm surprised I haven't put on more weight. I have not been feasting (eating & drinking to celebrate), I've been eating & drinking to alleviate boredom, to avoid rather than deal with life's problems. I've been gluttonous for gluttony's sake.
Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
Less Than Jake, "The High Cost of Low Living" from Silver Linings (Rude Boy Mike Papa Waffle)

Skammentary: "The High Cost of Low Living" is about a different kind of low living, but the broad strokes are applicable.
"Taking what I'm making, spend it on a Saturday night,
Try to make a living, maybe I just ain't living right…"

No comments: