Monday, September 16, 2002

Blogger is non-functional. Again. Joy. But, at least it's letting me post, if not publish; so, I'll write this now and post it once possible.

Dan got dumped hard in August and Brad is about to break up with Missy (about friggin' time). Hmm, like celebrity deaths, the disintegration of couples seems to be a grouped phenomenon. So, last night Brad kept me up until 2:30 trying to work up the fortitude to do it; I fully support this decision, I'm just annoyed that it will take a few more nights of his agonizingly slow decision-making process before he's ready. And Dan and I will watch his old tapes of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam; ah, sweet anime, lessens the pain.

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
40. I love holding your bum in the palms of my hands.
Um, okay. Fantastic, as long as it isn't a PDA.

I forgot that I have to work tonight; so, no trivia night at Conor's for me. *sigh* But, at least tomorrow's a sleep in day, meaning I only have to wake up in time to watch Hamtaro!

No comments: