Friday, September 13, 2002

I was going to pull my air conditioner out of my window and rearrange my room (and I may yet), but now I'm feeling tired and beat up from the Flounders. I've played all three days this week, and last night I had a broomball game at midnight (followed by work this morning at 8:00). My hands are all cut up and both elbows are bashed to hell. My right shoulder has some discolored bruises, there is a painful scrape on my right shin, and my lip is a little puffy. I love violent sports.

After the game last night, I was so excited about our victory that I called Linz. We talked for forty minute and I laughed the entire time. It was truly excellent.

If things go according to plan, I'll be going to Monday trivia at Conor's with Zach , Sarah, and Katie. For seemingly no reason, I keep seeing this girl I know, Veronica Capellos, everywhere. Seriously, I've seen her at least three times this week. And Brad Schnieder, too. I've run into him almost every day since the weekend. It's beginning to creep me out.

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
39. A lady should always be greeted with kisses.
I would if I could, I would if I could. If you'll forgive me, now I'm going to dreamily remember what her lips felt like when she kissed me....

No comments: