Friday, August 8, 2003

And now... Jaffa humor!
"Three Jaffa met. It was a tense situation. The Serpent Guard's eyes glowed, the Horus Guard's beak glistened, and the Set Guard's nose dripped."
-courtesy of Jaffa Master Teal'c, former First Prime of Apophis, whom he now regards as "A false god. A dead false god."

I'm making decent progress plowing through my ever-expanding backlog of comics. So far today, I have given second readings to issues of Action Comics, Wonder Woman, H-E-R-O, The Legion, JSA: All-Stars, and JSA.

I have discovered I possess an uncanny knack for looking up links to prep track results. How this is, I have no idea; I didn't even like track in high school when I had friends on the team! But that's neither here nor there. If you want to know about the results of each state's prep track championships, I, apparently, am your man.

It's a full life.

No comments: