Saturday, August 30, 2003

"Hey, Julie, look what they're doing to me
Trying to trip me up, trying to wear me down
Julie I swear it's so hard to bear it
And I'd never make it through without you around"
--Fountains of Wayne, "Hey Julie" from Welcome Interstate Managers

You know, my sister is cool. Not her taste in music or anything like that, she's just cool. How in the hell did Rick and Joyce produce kids as cool as my brother and my sister?

I watched the Michigan-Central Michigan game today. As it was a creampuff pre-Big Ten season game, I wondered around the dial whenever I got bored. I caught a glimpse of the just passed MTV Video Music Awards. Those cunt rags Good Charlotte played their poser anthem "Anthem," after which Chris Rock quipped, "Good Charlotte? More like mediocre Green Day." Chris Rock is a wise, wise man.

On the subject of Chris Rock's wisdom, rent Comedian. He's got some great insights in it.

I really should shave today, but I don't think I will.

I finished the DS9 fourth season DVD set last night. The fifth season doesn't come out until October. By Lucifer's beard, what am I supposed to do until then?

Never Girl is coming back to Michigan next week, with her boyfriend of now over a year. So, no, I won't be seeing her. Also, I'm more confident than ever those two are going to get married. It's no longer a prognostication of doom, just the way things are. Never Girl had her chance.

Note to self: hey, asshole, are you ever going to return Olga's email?

No comments: