Friday, December 10, 2004

I was at Meijer this afternoon and saw a display for canine dental health products. In bold letters were the words "Helps fight plaque." For just a moment, I imagined it read "Helps fight plague." Hee hee. Plague.

"Oh, that? That's the plague plaque, in rememberance of the Prague Plague."

Star Trek, 1966-69
Star Trek: The Next Generation, 1987-94
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, 1993-99
Star Trek: Voyager, 1995-2001
Star Trek: Enterprise, 2001-(2008)

Law & Order
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Law & Order: Trial by Jury


You know, despite his annoying and infantile teasing about the red background of my comments, I really owe Daddy Dylweed for getting me addicted to Netflix. And yes, the proper word is addicted. If I wasn't addicted, I'd have cancelled it at the end of the free month. Here's your chance, readers, to have your opinions not summarily dismissed: I would appreciate recommendations. What movies should I rent? Feel free to leave multiple suggestions.

H-A-N
Have a branded night.

No comments: