Sunday, January 9, 2005

I am a wretched creature. There is something horrible inside of me, a dark and terrible thing. When I lose my temper and make unimaginably cruel utterances (and what's worse, when I mean them), that's my true face. Everything good inside me comes from the Almighty. Every kind and charitable impulse comes from Him killing a small part of the monster inside me. As such, my very favorite words in Mass come during the preparation of gifts, when the bread and wine are transubstantiated into the Body and Blood of Christ:

"Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed."

And I shall be healed.

Vote For Kodos - The Sons of Ishmael
Who do you think is going to be elected president of the Palestinian Authority, the terrorist or the other terrorist? Hyperlink. The most likely new Palestinian leader is Mahmoud Abbas, a.k.a. Abu Mazen. Yes, he's better than Yasser Arafet, but we must bear in mind that just last week Abbas denounced the State of Israel as the "Zionist enemy." Mr. Abbas has also, at various points in his career, denied that the Holocaust ever happened. Just so you know with whom the Israelis will be negotiating.

Last night, I had dinner and saw two movies with the Sardine. At dinner, we briefly talked about breast augmentation and why even large breasted girls like Sardine think about getting it. Perhaps I am so unlucky in love because I have never understood why every girl in the fucking world is so terribly insecure. Not only do I not understand it, I have no tolerance for it, either. Bog below, get some self-esteem!

(The preceeding rant was not directed toward any one particular individual, but the daughters of Eve as a whole.)

No comments: