Saturday, March 5, 2005

The Dark Knight Returns!
Batman Begins (2005)
Ra's al-Ghul
Scarecrow

Batman (1989)
The Joker

Batman Returns (1992)
The Penguin
Catwoman

Batman Forever (1995)
The Riddler
Two-Face

Batman & Robin (1997)
Poison Ivy
Mr. Freeze
Bane

I had kind of a rough day today. First, the Mountain went back to Ann Arbor, and then I had to shovel Wilson Field. On the other hand, I watched the last 2/3 of The 4400, which was wicked sweet. (Ira Behr, you genius!) I've very excited for the second "season" in June. All in all, I guess today wasn't so bad, but it does profoundly suck that David was only here for a day. Lousy opera, always stealing my brother away....

I've got next week off; so, expect more posting. (I know you're on the edge of your seat. **insert chirping crickets here**) An In Search of the Perfect Lesbian timeline? The secrets of Samuel Bubbles Sink Cat Wilson? The return of Michael Patrick Doughnut Shark? Ancient mysteries revealed? An exclusive interview with the reclusive Hawai'yeti (the yeti of Hawai'i)? Do you know the Muffin Man? Fun fun fun.

The Hyperion Guard
The Futurist
Pax
Helios
Celera
The Lycian
The Brick & Agent M
Challenger
Abstract Man
Cold Fusion

And of course, lists, lists, lists.

No comments: