Thursday, March 3, 2005

Opinion Poll
And the winner is... Svetlana. Very good arguments were put forth for both Anya and Svetlana, and Anya is such an amazingly beautiful name I hope to one day use it for one of my own daughters, but I know that Svetlana is right. I am thickheaded and not nearly as clever as I would like to believe I am, but in this world of woe and wonder I have at the very least learned to go with my gut. And my gut sez Svetlana is the girl for Scipio.

Svetlana Borisovna Kamenskaya & Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus Winter
Svetlana Kamenskaya & Scipio Winter
Svetlana & Scipio
Scipio & Svetlana

Too bad she broke his heart, the one many people doubted he even had....

My thanks to you all for your thoughts and opinions. It means a great deal to me. I am thinking of posting a timeline of In Search of the Perfect Lesbian to help everyone get a better sense of the story, and a list of the dramatis personae to once again thoroughly confuse the issue. Because I still believe in the old BTW motto, "Alienate the audience."

Hello, Kitty
Sam has been very bitey the past couple of days. I am assuming this is a good thing, since friskiness is generally a symptom of good, or at least improving, health.

No comments: