Thursday, March 17, 2005

The previous post took four attempts on two different HALs before it worked. In response to similar problems being encountered by many Blogger users, the cuntrags at Google posted that they, too, are suffering from the "slowness" problem, as many of them have personal blogs. They, sharing our pain, are diligently working on the problem. If that's true, you guys are really, really, massively, and just unbelievably bad at your jobs. You guys suck at what you do. I mean, shit, I know nothing about HAL programming, but given your startling lack of progress there's no conceivable way I could do any worse. And I'd do it cheap, too.

So, here's another heartfelt prayer that every single person at Google with even a little bit of responsibility for Blogger bleeds from their eyes every day for the rest of their lives until they die at a ripe old age. Bleed from your eyes, you bastards, and I hope your children get picked on at school.

No comments: