Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Hail to the Losers
I wrote about this in my journal on Monday and meant to mention it here as well: two positives can be drawn from the end of our New Year's Day bowl streak. a) There is a good chance we would have lost to the superior competition to be found in a New Year's Day bowl game, and I just couldn't handle a five-loss season. b) This can only help shake Carr out of his complacency. What you are doing isn't working well enough, Lloyd! You need to do some things differently!

Also in the world of college football, Ohio State is going to beat the living daylights out of Notre Dame. During bowl season, I root for Ohio State out of Big Ten loyalty, and this year I can add to that my implacable hatred of the Irish. It should prove a potent combination.

In an odd turn of events, I was so disgusted by the poor sportsmanship demonstrated by USC in their recent victory over UCLA that from now on I shall hope for Notre Dame to prevail in the annual USC-ND game. I hate the Fighting Irish, but I've never known them to run up the score like that piece of fucking garbage Pete Carroll did on Saturday. When the Revolution comes, Pete Carroll will be killed by being force-fed human excrement until his body literally bursts a la Se7en. Fuck the Trojans.

No comments: