Thursday, December 1, 2005

Nature!
This is fucking awesome. Hyperlink. The Anonymous Friend carries the title of the Squirrel King; so, either he's been slacking off and letting his subjects run riot, or he's seriously pissed off and the rest of us are in a world of trouble.

Hyperlink. Fiddlesticks, I thought this meant the red squirrels were going to crown their own autocrat. Lousy misleading headlines....

I'm Dreaming of a Red Xmas
Every Christmas, I have six "presents" to buy. A single present can be more than one item. The six: The L.A.W.'s birthday (December 9, given at Christmas), the L.A.W. Christmas, the Mountain of Love Christmas, the Goldbricker Christmas, Mom Christmas, and Mom's birthday (New Year's Eve). After today's purchases, I am two-thirds done. Bwa ha ha ha ha! And I have enough Revenge of the Sith wrapping paper to last until Christmas 2007. Woot!

No comments: