Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Explorers Club
Question No. 7: Animals at War, Part I - The Second World War: Able Seacat Simon, DM, of the Royal Navy; America's bat bombs (Project X-Ray); the Soviet Union's anti-tank dogs; and America's "birdbrained" guided missiles (Project Pigeon).







And because I've had questions about the "why" of The Explorers Club, as well as what I "expect" from the readers, here's a hyperlink to the first installment, wherein one will find a brief statement of purpose: the Fairey Rotodyne. All I want is for more people to known more about more. The world is a many splendored place with infinite wonders to discover and explore (hence this feature's name). I'm merely planting signposts pointing to a variety of fascinating topics.

Science!
In a Mirror, Darkly. My Bog, is there nothing we cannot do, no secret we cannot prize from the far, murky reaches of the universe? Science!

No comments: