Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Matt Skiba, "In Your Wake" from Mailorder for the Masses (T.L.A.M.)

Montag, 10 September
They Might be Giants, "Man, It's So Loud in Here" from Mink Car (T.L.A.M.)

Sonntag, 9 September
Fountains of Wayne, "The Girl I Can't Forget" from Out-of-State Plates, Disc 1 (T.L.A.M.)

Samstag, 8 September
Less Than Jake, "Pete Jackson is Getting Married" from Borders and Boundaries (T.L.A.M.)

Freitag, 7 September
Spike Jones & His City Slickers, "Pal-Yat-Chee" from The Spike Jones Anthology (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Chosen to mark the death of Luciano Pavarotti, God rest his soul.

Donnerstag, 6 September
Looking Glass, "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

General commentary: Daddy Dylweed has nominated a song by Pearl Jam. I am having quite a time striking the proper balance between my affection for Dylweed, my gratitude for any and all reader nominations, and my disdain for Pearl Jam. It's a pickle.

No comments: