Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Girls of September '79
Happy birthday to Skeeter! 'Twas one of the dearest compliments of my life when she decreed me her "soulmate," and though I know myself unworthy of such praise, I have ever been grateful for it all the same. Also, Skeeter is enchantingly inscrutable. Happy birthday, Julie!

The Victors
Both my valiant Wolverines and the vile Fighting Irish are sorry, pathetic shades of their former glory this season; so, enthusiasm has been in short supply. Still, this is Notre Dame, the sin of pride incarnate, and they must be repelled for the good of all Mankind. Charlie Weiss did not, as many ND fans insists, invent football! The New England Patriots have prospered without him more successfully than he's prospered without them! Time for Rudy to slink back to South Bend with an 0-3 record! Go Blue! Destroy the Irish! Go Blue!

Go Blue!

No comments: