Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Comeuppance*
Of late, the State of California has been running a series of annoying commercials seemingly intended to entice people to relocate to the Golden State. Every single person Almost everyone I know in California is a transplant, both my friends and my relatives (my cousins are natives, but the children of transplants). Does California really need to advertise? So, while the loss of human life is unfortunate, I think these fires are wonderful: firelink. I grin from ear to ear every time there is a news report. Those whom gods destroy they first make proud, you tanned, soy cheese-loving bastards!

Of course, it bears mentioning that I am jealous of California; I will never have the opportunity to vote for the Governator.

*Not the band, which was a precursor to Murky Transport Disaster, the precursor to Real Can of Yams.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Unwritten Law, "Armageddon Singalong" from Short Music for Short People (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: