Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Narwhal Day is nearly here! Make ready! Make ready!

Believe
I am sorry, there's just too little time left before my departure for the madcap fun of Matrimania - Saint Louis to state properly all that I wish to say about the Red Wings, the fans of Hockeytown, and the quest for the grandest trophy in all of sport, the Stanley Cup. And as mentioned before, the celebration of my great friend's nuptials will prevent my viewing of the first match between the venerable Detroit Red Wings and the upstart Pittsburgh Penguins; The Gal is The Guy's true ladylove, and this is a sacrifice I make most willingly and happily.



And I dare not shirk a manly declaration of certainty: the Red Wings in six. Believe.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Mu330, "Tune Me Out" from Crab Rangoon (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Of late, I have found that some of the people for whom I most deeply care, or cared, seem to have tuned me out. They listen not to what I say, but merely await their own turn to speak. These insults have not passed unnoticed and shall not go unrevenged.

No comments: