Thursday, January 1, 2009



All non-Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day bloggy blogging at The Secret Base is hereby suspended until the fulfillment of the looming Project TROIKA objective. The R.B.D.S.O.T.D. shall continue more for my sanity than any other reason.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the New Year's Day
Mu330, "This Year More Than Ever" from Winter Wonderland! (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: I am slightly misappropriating a romantic song for my own platonic purposes, but warmest regards and fondest wishes go out to all the absent friends I had not the chance to see this Christmastide. Thank you for the pleasure and privilege of your treasured friendship.

"This year more than any year
I wish I was coming home,
But the snow and the ice
Has got me stuck out on the road.
If we were togther
I'd stay close forever.
This year more than ever,
I'm coming home."

No comments: