Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Operation ÖSTERREICH
All this week, I've been forcing myself to rise earlier than usual. At the same time, I'm adhering to a new diet that's substantially reduced my caloric intake. The one-two punch is kicking my arse. All in the name of vanity, eh?

The Stars My Destination
In your face, gravity! Hey, neat, we might have found a way around that pesky problem of astronauts on long-duration space flights withering away to nothing, a whole new kind of G-suit: space hyperlink or hyperspacelink? Too bad America's getting out of the business of manned spaceflight, drat & curses.

Coming Attractions
In the works tonight, but forestalled by my weariness:
{a} "Obamboozled" - the midterm elections
{b} "Project GLOWWORM" - daddy needs a new pair of shoes
{c} "Project MERCATOR" - a midweek surprise party

Not specifically on tonight's itinerary, but coming sooner rather than later:
{d} All the stuff mentioned in last Saturday's "Coming Attractions."

With that, I'm turning in.

No comments: