Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Less Than Jake, "All My Best Friends Are Metalheads" from Hello Rockview (The Guy)

Commentary: The Guy recommends that I sing "All My Best Friends Are Metalheads" at karaoke when next I am in Saint Louis, his Mighty City by the Mighty Mississippi. I'm game, even though he's dead-on that any song sung by Roger will be quite challenging; I'm such a sorry singer that I doubt the Roger factor will make any difference: I foul up even easily-sung songs.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

wait. They have Less Than Jake at karaoke?

Mike Wilson said...

Such was alluded. Ask The Guy & discuss at length during his forthcoming sojourn to the Bay Area.

The Guy said...

I have had that song available at more than one (i.e. - 2) karaoke joints. I tried it once. Fail.

Mike Wilson said...

Apparently, karaoke is kickass in the S-T-L.