Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Warren Zevon, "Werewolves of London" via iTunes (The Watergirl)

Commentary: A second digital copy of "Werewolves of London" has been added to my digital music library thanks to a recent gift from The Watergirl, possibly The Secret Base's most long-standing reader & the most generous & consistent supporter of the R.B.D.S.O.T.D., especially in the realm of nominations. That you have never given up on this consistently underwhelming bloggy blog means much to me, my friend; I thank you.

2 comments:

brenda cox giguere said...

One of the coolest songs ever.

Dr. Hee Haw said...

One of the more random concerts I have been to was Warren Zevon at the Magic Bag in 2000. It was a small venue, and he played a lot of great songs. I was the youngest person there by several years, but it was fun. Most of all, I'm glad I got the chance to see him perform.