Monday, August 8, 2011

The Queue | This Week in Motorsport
Reading Life in the Fast Lane during the Formula One summer recess might not have been my best idea: reading about grands prix past is making me itch to watch grands prix present, of which there are none 'til month's end. Drat, drat, drat.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Super Boat Warp, "Neutron Bomb" (live) courtesy of K. Steeze (T.L.A.M.)

Sonntag, 7 August
Super Boat Warp, "Farewell Atlantis" (live) courtesy of K. Steeze (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: I cannot spare my dear friend's band the grammatical persnicketiness with which I have pilloried bands not of my personal acquaintance; to wit, the title should be "Farewell, Atlantis." The comma is not option, it is essential for the phrase to have a clear meaning.

Samstag, 6 August
Super Boat Warp, "Breaker of Hearts, Destroyer of Worlds" (live) courtesy of K. Steeze (T.L.A.M.)

Freitag, 5 August
Super Boat Warp, "The Best I've Ever Done" (live) courtesy of K. Steeze (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: