Thursday, December 8, 2011

Flip through to the last photograph in the sequence for a delightfully curious case of the wind & the windmill (from the first photo, click on the left arrow): Scotia-link.

Code Name: CHAOS
What shall I code name my first attempt at authoring a novel, Project MOAB or Project PARAFFIN? Project PARAFFIN or Project MOAB? I'm leaning toward PARAFFIN, but MOAB still appeals, too.

The Rebel Black Dot Christmas Song of the Day
Sufjan Stevens, "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!" from Songs for Christmas (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Yes, I know titular angels are heralding the birth o' the Christ, not the immaculate conception of the Virgin, but since her sinless birth was one of many signs heralding the advent o' the Christ, I thought "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!" apropos enough for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Back to heathen secular Christmas music upon the morrow.

2 comments:

K.Steeze said...

I like PARAFFIN.

Mike Wilson said...

Thanks, Steeze. I concur.